- eat nutritious foods - in small meals throughout the day
- drink plenty of fresh water
- play hard and get plenty of physical exercise
- try playing with new toys to change things up a bit (cross-train)
- ensure you get enough sleep each night
- spend time with others and enjoy social activities
- take some time for yourself alone
- enjoy nature
- never rush your bathing and self-nurturing routines ;)
- sometimes it's just wonderful to let the wind ruffle your whiskers and fur!
- keep your nails trimmed (don't want to ruin the wetsuit)
- whenever you get the chance - NAP!
Things I've learned from my furkids: