Friday, November 12, 2010

Santa is Coming... Santa is Coming...!!


'Tis the season to be... cold and shivering while we wait for Santa... LOL!!

Yes, folks - is that it's time once again for the 6th Annual SANTA SPEEDO RUN!!  Yes, that's me (above) with my husband after we ran through Yorkville dressed in a RED SPEEDO... with about 50 of our new friends...in order to raise money for the Toys and Games Fund for Sick Childrens' Hospital in Toronto.

It's a worthy cause and I love that 100% of the proceeds go to the fund - no administration costs :) 

If you are local, why not sign up as a runner, come out to cheer... ?  If you are not in the area, stay tuned - I will post photos after this year's event as well :)

This year, the event is on Saturday, December 11, 2010 1:30pm leaving from Hemingway's.  Check it out!!


If you would like to sponsor me, you can click here...

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1038243&langPref=en-CA


 
HO HO HO

No comments:

Post a Comment